Terms & Conditions Governing VMware Events - Attend To Win Lucky Draw
HOW TO ENTER
Each person who attends vFORUM 2017 Taiwan on 16 November 2017 will stand one chance to win (1) iPhone X 64G, (2) TUMI T-Pass Business Class Brief Backpack, (3) BOSE SoundLink Micro Bluetooth® speaker, (4) Amazon Echo Plus, (5) Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Famicom, and (6) Cherry Mechanical Keyboard G80-3000.
- The VMware Lucky Draw ("Draw") is open to all (collectively, the "Eligible Persons" and each, a "Participant") who is aged 18 and above.
- The promotion period for the Draw is on 16 November 2017 (vFORUM Taiwan), date referring to the "Promotion Period".
- Drawing is offered to all natural persons who are at least the age of majority. Employees, officers, and directors of VMware its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, officer and director and government employees are not eligible.
- The promoter of this competition is Taiwan VMware Information Technology LLC of Rm C, 57F, 7 Xinyi Road, Section 5,110 Taipei, Taiwan (the "Promoter").
- Participation constitutes Participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions, and VMware's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- By participating in this Draw, you confirm that you have understood and agreed to these terms and conditions, and you have complied with all applicable laws and regulations governing your said participation and (should you be successful) your receipt of the Prize.
- The prize winners will be selected by random drawing at the end of vFORUM – 5pm on 16 November 2017. The Winner will be selected at the end of seminar, based on the Participant still present at the event site and respond immediately when Promoter announced. The Winner will receive one of below items:
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the VMware's sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Each Participant will be allocated only one chance per attendance.
- iPhone X 64G - with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of NTD 35,900 each.
- TUMI T-Pass Business Class Brief Backpack - with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of NTD 19,890 each.
- BOSE SoundLink Micro Bluetooth® speaker - with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of NTD 4,500 each.
- Amazon Echo Plus - with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of NTD 4,500 each.
- Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Famicom - with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of NTD 3,980 each.
- Cherry Mechanical Keyboard G80-3000 - with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of NTD 3,890 each.
- If any person is subsequently discovered to be not entitled or ineligible to participate in the Draw or ineligible to receive the prize, VMware reserves the right to forfeit/reclaim the prize at its discretion and confer the same on any other person as may be selected by VMware in any manner as VMware deems fit. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from VMware should any prize be forfeited.
- VMware may at its sole discretion substitute or replace any prize with any other prize of equal or similar value (in kind) selected by it without prior notice. Unless otherwise indicated by VMware, all prizes are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash or for any other item.
- The Winner agrees to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of VMware relating to the Draw and agrees that VMware may publicize the name and/or photograph of each winner in such mode and manner as VMware considers fit.
- For Public Sector (government) entrants, if the Draw is won by a government official or employee, the Promoter will consider the Prize as an "agency donation" directly to the winner's agency or department, not to the individual winner, in compliance with the rules and regulations of that agency or department.
- Without prejudice to these terms and conditions, all participants in the Draw expressly and irrevocably permit and authorize VMware to disclose, reveal and divulge information regarding their particulars to the parties involved in organizing, promoting and conducting the Draw for the purposes of the Draw.
- VMware's decision on all matters relating to this Draw will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Draw, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- VMware reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate this Draw or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice including without limitation, the eligibility of any person, the bases and methods of identification of winners and the dates of the Draw.
- VMware shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with the Draw, including any act or omission relating to any person's participation howsoever caused, any error in computing any draw chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment and any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post.
- This Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Taiwan, R.O.C, without regard to conflict of law principles, and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Taiwan for resolution of any disputes arising therefrom.
- VMware is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other company, product or services names may be trademarks or services marks of others.© Copyright VMware 2017. All rights reserved.